Posts: 115
Threads: 5
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
Does anyone care to write ... with GOD?!
Bear in mind, Enel is a REALLY abrasive personality. He doesn't give a rat's ass about human lives, and genuinely believes he is God. So he probably suits another bad guy. I was thinking maybe Shang Tsung, but I dunno about your plans and such.
Posts: 150
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
We could probably collaborate a little down the road, pending your guy isn't one of those goofy/witty villain types. Shang can handle another narcissist but not so much the humor.
Posts: 90
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
Enel is, to a T, the exact type of villain that Harry's used to fighting. After the Rathalos event, maybe Harry could fight Enel? Lightning magic is rare in the Dresdenverse, but he's fought one person who used it before. I'm curious as to what mischief Enel would get up to that would attract Dresden's attention, too.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Yes to both.
Enel is not naturally goofy, though I plan to use him for humour just based on how severely arrogant he is (and thus often wrong). He does like to mock his opponents and he is a bit grandiose, my first post kind of illustrates all this. He's going to flip shit when he realises he's lost his lightning powers.
Enel will probably get a bounty before long. I wouldn't be playing him very well if he didn't.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
I wouldn't mind eventually enfolding Enel into my plans. After all, I plan to go after Omni. I could use all the help I can get for that. All I gotta do is convince Enel that Omni stole his divinity. That'll put a spark into the guy, if you don't mind the pun.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Me and Ganon have been plotting. There might be a collaboration in the near future.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Cue sinister laughter.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUzsVy9HdL4">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUzsVy9HdL4</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRmBAakAZT4">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRmBAakAZT4</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 270
Threads: 35
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
I had no clue that was just another facade of Omni's...
Well played.
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host