Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Enel sig request
#1
I'd like a sig. Any sig. Enel's thing is electricity, so blue/orange/yellow maybe? Those are like, electricity colours. I also like green.

Some good pictures:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://godknowswhat.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/eneru26ntxr3.jpg">http://godknowswhat.files.wordpress.com ... 6ntxr3.jpg</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/593454">http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/593454</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130904224706/onepiece/images/c/c6/Enel_on_Throne.png">http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Throne.png</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130410091827/onepiece/images/1/1c/Enel_2007_Calendar.png">http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... lendar.png</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130331020556/onepiece/images/9/98/Enel_Unlimited_Adventure.png">http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... enture.png</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130901143355/onepiece/images/6/6e/Enel_Pirate_Warriors_2.png">http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... iors_2.png</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://imgur.com/k28eq5l">http://imgur.com/k28eq5l</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/rYTLsOW.jpg">http://i.imgur.com/rYTLsOW.jpg</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.zerochan.net/955268#full">http://www.zerochan.net/955268#full</a><!-- m -->
[Image: godenel_baronsig.png]
#2
Fine. I'll make my own signature. With blackjack, and hookers, and all kinds of shiny swirly green and gold shit. LET ME JUST GET MY BRUSHES.
[Image: godenel_baronsig.png]
#3
On second thought, screw the blackjack. And the hookers.
[Image: u17lb3R.gif]
#4
We need to drag our graphics artists back here kicking and screaming
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
#5
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/lYcfrik.jpg">http://i.imgur.com/lYcfrik.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Nothing fancy, but it's a thing.
[Image: u17lb3R.gif]
#6
Thank you sir! I shall wear t'with pride.
[Image: godenel_baronsig.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)