05-19-2015, 12:00 PM
Appearance – [spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Personality – Carn is a kind and gentle soul, in the eyes of another Anomaly, and will attempt to befriend anyone for knowledge and insight on the current world. Carn will also use these so called 'friends' for personal gain although betrayal is not one of them. Being a showman in the Midnight Carnival, Carn tends to show off to a crowd of people once fed with attention, the very reason as to why Carn tries to 'act' professonal to gain fans. Carn also gets bored pretty quickly, causing Carn to look for things that catches interest or in some cases where no objects of interest is present, attacks the next closest thing that moves. No matter the situation, Carn never fails to smile, displaying a set of dangerous, razor-sharp teeth.
Possible Reactions – Carn's main reason in joining Dante's Abyss is to gain the necessary resources required to search for any stray Anomalies scattered or created inside the Omniverse and providing a place for them similar to Carn's residence, the Event Horizon. Anyone is merely considered a stepping stone for progress, good or bad. Simply talking to Carn is enough to guarantee hesitation from attacking, friends get the benefit of the doubt and strangers will be classified as "edible" or "waste". Edible ones gets eaten, waste gets the chance to be part of the soil/earth immediately.
Relationships –" I met a guy named Renji and made pleasant greetings, parting as soon as we got in a little chat about the Omniverse. A few hours later, I woke up to some shouting, grunting and clashing of metal to metal. I intervened (without knowing it was a spar session) and met Victor and Okor. Once I did know what they were doing I was so understanding that I sat down and watched them, playing with my phone in which I met this nice person named Agnès who seems nice enough to present herself to questioning. Victor lost and I felt bad for him so I called in some help to patch him up. Okor met some similarly dressed men, named uhm... Galel and, and...Tartaros, yes Tartsies!. I got them interested in joining DA and brought them here in this tent. I hope I get some help from them in some way. "
‘Combat’ Style – Carn will not attack unless annoyed, ordered to, bored or hungry. Carn operates best when given a clear objective and is most dangerous when hungry or annoyed. When hungry, everyone and everything is edible. When annoyed, everyone and everything is waste.
Eligible Powers – Burst Movement, Master Acrobat, Hivemind.
Moves – Razor Trap- "I bite with style!"
Extra – Being an Anomaly, Carn has no organs to worry about and obviously no bleeding. Being a performer for high-speed acrobatics, thousand-men swordplays that lasts for days, sword-swallowing Tremor(the giant cleaver), dancing on spikes and whatever madness , Carn has quick and enduring feet and has no problem dodging anything thrown, lobbed, shot or swung at the Anomaly. Due to the change in abilities in the Omniverse, Carn can only dodge 3 attacks but do not gaurantee a miss, before slowing down to catch breath, forcing the Anomaly to block instead.
When Carn suffer injuries that cut some 'skin', a misty cloud of black dust that can enter respiratory systems spray outwards from the 'wound'. Carn can feel the pain but the experience is obviously different, usually feeling the opposite temperature effect of a bleeding wound. eg. Feels warmer as the cold mist escapes the Anomaly.
Severing limbs causes such limbs to result to violence, once known to claim hundreds of souls after Carn lost a hand from Carnival practice.
Carn dislikes sweets since it reminds Carn of Anomaly saliva, filling thoughts of exchanging body fluids with another Anomaly.
Carn talks normally with everyone, including his narrator(occasionally sparking a conversation), writer and currently chose to talk in first-person.
In terms of speech, Carn never swears or curses but, in rare situations that demands some sort of cursing, usually from making a mistake, Carn mumbles "Darn, Carn."
Quotes –
"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!"
"I am Carn. Carn is an Anomaly."
"Cool"
"What are you?" -when facing something unusual and catches Carn's interest, which may result in the object of interest being covered in thick, sticky and sweet Anomaly saliva
"I'm hungry..."
"I am NOT a clown!"
"Can I eat it?"
[/spoiler]Personality – Carn is a kind and gentle soul, in the eyes of another Anomaly, and will attempt to befriend anyone for knowledge and insight on the current world. Carn will also use these so called 'friends' for personal gain although betrayal is not one of them. Being a showman in the Midnight Carnival, Carn tends to show off to a crowd of people once fed with attention, the very reason as to why Carn tries to 'act' professonal to gain fans. Carn also gets bored pretty quickly, causing Carn to look for things that catches interest or in some cases where no objects of interest is present, attacks the next closest thing that moves. No matter the situation, Carn never fails to smile, displaying a set of dangerous, razor-sharp teeth.
Possible Reactions – Carn's main reason in joining Dante's Abyss is to gain the necessary resources required to search for any stray Anomalies scattered or created inside the Omniverse and providing a place for them similar to Carn's residence, the Event Horizon. Anyone is merely considered a stepping stone for progress, good or bad. Simply talking to Carn is enough to guarantee hesitation from attacking, friends get the benefit of the doubt and strangers will be classified as "edible" or "waste". Edible ones gets eaten, waste gets the chance to be part of the soil/earth immediately.
Relationships –" I met a guy named Renji and made pleasant greetings, parting as soon as we got in a little chat about the Omniverse. A few hours later, I woke up to some shouting, grunting and clashing of metal to metal. I intervened (without knowing it was a spar session) and met Victor and Okor. Once I did know what they were doing I was so understanding that I sat down and watched them, playing with my phone in which I met this nice person named Agnès who seems nice enough to present herself to questioning. Victor lost and I felt bad for him so I called in some help to patch him up. Okor met some similarly dressed men, named uhm... Galel and, and...Tartaros, yes Tartsies!. I got them interested in joining DA and brought them here in this tent. I hope I get some help from them in some way. "
‘Combat’ Style – Carn will not attack unless annoyed, ordered to, bored or hungry. Carn operates best when given a clear objective and is most dangerous when hungry or annoyed. When hungry, everyone and everything is edible. When annoyed, everyone and everything is waste.
Eligible Powers – Burst Movement, Master Acrobat, Hivemind.
Moves – Razor Trap- "I bite with style!"
Extra – Being an Anomaly, Carn has no organs to worry about and obviously no bleeding. Being a performer for high-speed acrobatics, thousand-men swordplays that lasts for days, sword-swallowing Tremor(the giant cleaver), dancing on spikes and whatever madness , Carn has quick and enduring feet and has no problem dodging anything thrown, lobbed, shot or swung at the Anomaly. Due to the change in abilities in the Omniverse, Carn can only dodge 3 attacks but do not gaurantee a miss, before slowing down to catch breath, forcing the Anomaly to block instead.
When Carn suffer injuries that cut some 'skin', a misty cloud of black dust that can enter respiratory systems spray outwards from the 'wound'. Carn can feel the pain but the experience is obviously different, usually feeling the opposite temperature effect of a bleeding wound. eg. Feels warmer as the cold mist escapes the Anomaly.
Severing limbs causes such limbs to result to violence, once known to claim hundreds of souls after Carn lost a hand from Carnival practice.
Carn dislikes sweets since it reminds Carn of Anomaly saliva, filling thoughts of exchanging body fluids with another Anomaly.
Carn talks normally with everyone, including his narrator(occasionally sparking a conversation), writer and currently chose to talk in first-person.
In terms of speech, Carn never swears or curses but, in rare situations that demands some sort of cursing, usually from making a mistake, Carn mumbles "Darn, Carn."
Quotes –
"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!"
"I am Carn. Carn is an Anomaly."
"Cool"
"What are you?" -when facing something unusual and catches Carn's interest, which may result in the object of interest being covered in thick, sticky and sweet Anomaly saliva
"I'm hungry..."
"I am NOT a clown!"
"Can I eat it?"

