Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Merry Christmas Omniversians!
#1
Hope everyone has/had (depending on the time you all read this) a good one.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#2
Happy Holidays everyone!
[Image: 350px-Legendary_Star-Lord_%282014%29_logo.png]
#3
Happy holidays! Big Grin
...or else

(Sorry, sig undercuts any goodwill so I'm just rolling with it.)
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]
#4
Happy Holidays!
[Image: 300-4.jpg]
#5
Merry Mathias Birthday, cause it sure the heck ain't Christ's!
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
#6
Happy Holidays, everyone!
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
#7
Merry christmas Smile
#8
Happy Holidays, everyone! :frogsiren:
[Image: LsiSHXa.png]
"To confront a person with his shadow is to show him his own light. "
- Carl Gustav Jung

Ezrihel Wrote:I'm so glad DL linked it
#9
A bit late but Happy Holidays, regardless of what you celebrate I hope it was a bitchin' good time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
#10
Also late because holidays. Hope yours were fantastic. You guys are pretty okay, I guess.
[Image: Magus.jpg]
#11
*a capella* and a Happy New Year!
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)