Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This is a Thing that's Happening.
#1
Quote:"FEEL THE LOVE OF THE NIDHOGG!

[Image: nidhogg_tearer_of_corpses_by_genzoman-d7k3b8j.jpg]

Glory to Nidhogg! The World Worm!

A tournament is being held in the honor of all those worshipping The Nidhogg and those who wish to come to know Its Excellence. The champions will all face off one another as they struggle in mortal combat to give glory to the mighty Nidhogg. Winners will be swallowed by the beautiful Nidhogg for great honor! Losers will be executed and doomed to an afterlife without the Nidhogg's love!

[Footnote: Nidhogg may or may not look as or more terrifying as pictured. Praise the Nidhogg!

This flyer has been going around to numerous cities and villages. Normally we don't care about a bunch of fanatics if they sacrifice each other to some unholy monster, but that's not the case here. There have been multiple abductions and we're hoping a Prime or a team of Primes could save the kidnapped victims and shut down this cult by any means necessary.

A sizable reward will be given to the Primes along with the glory of slaying a dangerous monster."

Here it is! I told you guys I was gonna make this thing happen. Who's in for a little waltz into the Pale Moors to shut down a cult and kill a giant snake/worm? It'll be good practice before Yoshimitsu sets up his big speech to convince everyone to go after the Tarrasque. Nothing bonds people together like cult killing a monster murdering. And OM. And bragging rights.
#2
I would be interesting in learning more of the cult. If the cult is brainwashing people, then they could become the fighters or worshippers.

If the souls I see the picture were unwilling, killing it to free them would be in line with my character's behavior.
Of course, setting it loose on the monsters out there would be so much fun!
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
#3
Well, I didn't want to send Neku to one of the main Verses; Camelot and Coruscant have enough activity. Seems like this'd be fun.
[Image: u17lb3R.gif]
#4
So, I think I already said as much in the minichat, but yeah this has my interest. It wouldn't be difficult enough to convince either snow cone or crazy knight man to go along with exterminating a crazy cult and killing a giant worm-thing.
"Hold on a second, I have a call..."
[Image: blog-Wesker.jpg]
"Yes, this is Wesker. Go ahead."
#5
Inlumia: I'll have plenty of info on the cult. But superficially, look at them as a death worshiping cult with powerful influence.

Harry/Neku: I agree, Pale Moors is where all the real fun stuff is anyway.

Kuzan/Artorias: I totes pick Artorias. But it's up to you. I just want to see a big ass knight tossing people around.
#6
Artorias it shall be, then. And he's already in the Moors, too. How convenient!
[Image: kUpgBYg.gif]
#7
It has begun!
#8
Uh, is the tournament going to be announced over the dataverse, or broadcast?
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
#9
I've got it set up so there are fliers in different Verses.
#10
Why not? Vergil's in the Moors right now, so I might as well. Sounds interesting, too.
[Image: dante_10.jpg]
#11
Awesome. I'll have to make a traveling post to get to the Moors and then probably make a whole gathering thing so Yoshimitsu can talk out of his ass so everyone is on the same page about what's going down.
#12
Inlumia would be very interested in getting all the information he could about the cult and what is going on.
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
#13
I figure once I finish establishing Hammer as Snow's informant for the preliminaries of NORA, Snow would end up hearing about the tournament and decide to drop in or something.
#14
Since I'm, waiting for Artorias to post in our thread and I'm would like to get the weekly bonus, would you mind if I did the broadcast. It would cover things other then this as well.
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
#15
This still happening in the Pale Moors?
[Image: Shang.jpg]
#16
It is. I gotta make a travel post to the Moors. Sorry I haven't been super active, I got sick a couple weeks ago and it was pretty bad.
#17
I might join up.
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
#18
I don't think Atelos and I have any solid direction at the moment, so I may do this and see if he wants to come along as well?
[Image: Shang.jpg]
#19
I'm also interested but i would like a chance to post the Dragon's Maw quest I already have written. I was going to do that and come back and reunite with Shang.
[Image: 300-4.jpg]
#20
I'm definitely interested.
Undersiej Joining Thread
Undersiej Roster Thread

All men die but not all truly live.
[Undersiej Profile in Pic]
[Image: 003ac.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)