I'm planning on having Ganondorf semi-passive-aggressively teach Enel how to be a manipulative guy.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Even as the writer, I found myself hating him in that last post. He's the perfect asshole. Someone definitely needs to punch him ... again.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 11
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
Omni Wrote:But I'm certain that there's a lot of interesting places I can take him while remaining true to the asshole he is.
Don't worry. We all have faith in your being able to remain an asshole no matter what.
Sorry, couldn't resist that.
Noticed the post with the garden being made. Gardens from the areas depicted in One Piece and other manga tend to be very thirst. One of those in a desert could cause problems if Enel linked it and the fountain to their water supply.
Inlumia would love to meet them all eventually. He already has a few reasons to.
Incidentally, those fountains of babies pissing are copies of "de Fountain De Piss" in France. It is the origin of the word "piss" to mean urinating. Story about it's origin summed up; when a village brassworker offers a fountain to the village if he son who went missing is found, check to see if he added that the statue would be of the kid as he's found.
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
For real fight, this time. I suggest the following:
400 word length, max.
3 posts each.
Since we're both busy with life and staff stuff, let's give ourselves a 5 day wait on posts.
Alex can judge, if he'd like. Since he might be busy with the other fight(s). I suggest Scott as a good second choice.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
We've agreed to 600 words. I don't wanna load any more work on Proto, but he can if he wants. I'd say between him, Scott, and Harry. Whoever volunteers.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Good. And we also agreed to no SP. I just did Ganon, story-wise, and GD's gonna be wary of his demon form from now on anyway.
Enel has first go.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Posted. Ganondorf now has until 12:44am GMT (0044 hours) on the 30th to post or request a time extension.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Have the rough draft done now. Expect it to be up tomorrow.
I remember. I just need to wait til the boys go to bed.
Anyone wanna chime in on who they think is winning this? IE: if you were grading this fight off of JUST the first two posts, who would you say was the winner?
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
From my impartial standpoint, I'd say that Enel is kicking Ganon's ass.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
extension til saturday please. i hate my job. so tired. will do this by midnight saturday/sunday. promise.
Enel has until the 16th at 5:14 am.
I'm a write something up tonight for this. Finish this up so we can move on with out lives.
Too buzzed. Try to do it in the morning.
Extend me about 12 hours, please. I have a surprise interview today.
Posts: 270
Threads: 35
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
You two have a judge for this?
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host