Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Changing Characters... Deadpool to Jack Frost
#1
Character name: Jack Frost(Jackson Overland Frost)

Character source: RIse of the Guardians

Character history:CHosen by the Man on the Moon as a Guardian of Earth, Jack Frost accepted it after an event with the tothers Guardians, removing the threat of the Boogey Man. Soon after, he found himself staring at a omnious portal, and being the guy he was, he stepped through.

Stats:
ATK:1
DEF:1
SPD:3
TEC:5

Starting Proficiencies:
Ranged Proficiency – 1000 OM
Area Shield Proficiency – 400 OM
Ranged Materialize Proficiency – 600 OM
[b]Starting Powers:TBA(Cant find if Controlling Ice Is a Power or not)


Starting Moves:TBA( Putting the moves up in the other thread after this

Writing example: (See Deadpool PLease? I am just changing Characters. If you could just Change my Name to 'Jack Frost' ( and leave the Password I will be fine? Or do need to make a new character?)

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
[Image: tumblr_mez96xdyvu1runifxo4_500.gif]

Deadpool Wrote:Another moment -- Jack saving Retane's ass. That was OG.
#2
You're good. Please post this to a new topic in the roster forum called Jack Frost:

Name: Jack Frost
Level: 1
Spent OM: 2000
Proficiencies: (2000); Ranged (1000), Area Shield (400), Ranged Materialize (600)
Powers:
Moves:
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Summons:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 1
DEF: 1
SPD: 3
TEC: 5
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)