Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation:
0
Ah sweet. I got home like, an hour after you sent that message so I just flopped on my bed and fell asleep. I think there should definitely be a slight fight between the two. Vitruvius really would just be in self preservation mode if he saw a bounty hunter was after him, but then he'd probably try explaining the whole thing to Samus. I definitely think a partnership/team up would be awesome. Especially if he never figures out that Samus is human right off the bat.
![[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]](http://i58.tinypic.com/2zh1op1.jpg)
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
To all of those who I PMed, I'm also up for a back-and-forth roleplay of the phone call if you want.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 90
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
Where would we do the roleplay? I'd be up for it, but I don't know what board to put it in. I left it intentionally vague for a reason.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
I renamed the title since this will probably be ongoing adventures and I might as well keep it in one thread.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation:
0
Hey Samus, I'm probably gonna post again just to make sure I participate for this week and get my weekly (#greed). I'll just make it some internal monologue about using Omnilium or some such.
![[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]](http://i58.tinypic.com/2zh1op1.jpg)
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Yeah, sorry I haven't posted lately. I haven't forgotten, just preoccupied. Still around if you need to run anything by me.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation:
0
You're all good. I totally understand being preoccupied.
![[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]](http://i58.tinypic.com/2zh1op1.jpg)
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.