Hey guys. I'm thinking it's time to formally acknowledge that we are a faction. Me and Eighteen, at the least, are well established as comrades, and Enel is set up in my base as well. So, we need to take care of a few necessary things to do this.
1) Figure out a good name for our Faction. It needs to set the appropriate tone for what we are and what we do. But nothing too gimmicky.
2) Get a forum, so we can make plans outside the purview of the lowly masses and wannabe do-gooders.
3) Spread the word of our Faction IC, so that the Omniverse knows who we are.
Possible names:
The Axis
Bandits
Ragnarok Black
The Coalition
The Divine Egotists
The Monarchs
Dust Devils
League of Infamy
Tenjin Alliance
Posts: 17
Threads: 3
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
Ragnarok Black...
:awesome: :hee:
Kidding aside.
The Axis sounds too...generic. I like something like Bandits. Something rugged. I'm just dead for ideas right now.
Bandits wouldn't be my preferred, as it infers that we're... well, bad guys who operate outside the law and screw people. While we MIGHT be that, I'd like to leave it more subtle.
Both ideas were added to the list, though.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
The Monarchy
I like 'The Coalition' too. Makes us sound like the people's heroes.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Thinking about the desert theme, 'Dust Devils'. I really like this one.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 56
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2014
Reputation:
0
Tenjin Alliance (Heavenly Gods Alliance)
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
We could also just give ourselves a more organic name for now (like One Piece's 'monster trio'), and then give ourselves the 'proper' name as we evolve into a faction proper.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Added new ideas to the list. Also, thinking mixing and matching these may yield a good result.
I'm thinking that I like The Divine Alliance. Establishes that we're Gods. And that we're allied.
This is still a thing I want to do.
Blitzkrieg is a possibility now. Enel is storm-like, and Ganondorf is warlike. And Eighteen is... German looking.
I'd like to have something revolving around an Army or Kingdom of some sort as well. Something like: Dark Generals or The Tyrants.
As before, this discussion is open to anyone interested in giving Faction suggestions.
Also, it's open to anyone else interested in joining us in spreading evil for the good of all!
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Obviously I am partial to the Desert theme as a descriptor both of the location and of Ganondorf's heritage, but I also like Desert Storm.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Dust Devils just seems too cartoonish... then again: Enel...
Lords of the Sand and Sky, mayhaps?
Desert Storm is good too.
Posts: 90
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
Lords of Sand and Sky is too much of a mouthful. Nobody will want to say it. Dust Devils is pretty cool, and so is Desert Storm.