This is where we make plans and stuff!
Posts: 17
Threads: 3
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
So, I plan that Eighteen get's the D.
That may just happen. Though, it'll likely be more of an implied D. :p
Thinking of posting up something between now and Saturday's weekly deadline. If Enel posts before I do, I can easily adjust, so you don't hafta wait on me, Greg.
Either Eighteen or Enel can post now, if you guys want. I'll probably post again tomorrow night if you guys don't beat me to it.
Starting on something now.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
God. I can't believe you guys left Enel out of this. Could have been a great threesome, but you guys were having none of that. That's fine. That's fine. I'll summon my OWN harem. And my hypothetical sex scenes will be TEN TIMES BETTER THAN ANY YOU GUYS EVER WROTE.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Next time, it'll just be me and you, baby.
I'm thinking Roland will send us a request to guard a caravan of supplies heading from Coruscant to TWNN. We successfully protect it from some bandit attacks, and stop at a trade post for the night. During the night, the post comes under attack from a sand worm and we slay the foul beast. After that, we get to TWNN and Roland says he's going to investigate where the worm came from and get back with us. That should cover us until the next big story arc, as well as garnering some good will.
Also: may write something later tonight... but most likely won't be until later in the week.
More to come on that latest post. Mostly just trying to get back into the habit of writing again.
Ugh. Awful. But, it's gonna take awhile before I get back into writing things of any sort of quality. If either Enel or Eighteen wants to go next, you can. Otherwise, I'll write more on this later on.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
I'll get my weekly in for sure, but I'm happy to go at your pace with Enel while I power forward with the armored miss.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
It'll go faster once we get back into an actual mission of some sort. The build-up is murder.
In case it was unclear, this occurred prior to Enel's arrival. I'll post a reply to Enel's question after I do my Buggy post.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Any feedback on my stuff as Enel?
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
I've been enjoying how Enel is handling his fall from power, and Ganon's show of force. Getting a look into the character, in a time of emotional weakness.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
I'm not entirely sure which direction I'm taking him in. I have a weakness for slowly letting my bad guys get good, and I'm staunch that I will not relent. Enel must remain a monster. For my writing growth. But I'm certain that there's a lot of interesting places I can take him while remaining true to the asshole he is.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!