07-15-2014, 05:08 AM
Pure white. That's all I see. A pure white world. And then there is this... Fountain, statue, whatever it is right now. Where was I? All I know is that I'm not at the Source anymore...
Alive Once More: The Arrival of Commander Video
![[Image: Z426dK8.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Z426dK8.png)
It felt pretty odd to have a heart beating in my chest again. I was deceased for a long time before this whole fiasco. My paddle was gone... And so were my cores... It felt like death all over again... But this was different. I have to actually summon them? This place is quite confusing... But then comes me. I'm alive again, I'm in a new place, and I'm missing the things that used to make up me. I can't even fly anymore! Actually... I don't think I'm myself anymore... At least in some way... Alright, what can I remember? Swept from the Source... Mysterious "Omni" figure... No, earlier than that. I should remember how I died, right? It involved me and the Timbletot... Oh man, Timbletot. I bet he'll be really confused once he notices I'm gone! Alright, cause of death. Kamikaze-like attack, engulfed in rage... Before all that... It's hard to remember... Oh man, that's bad! My whole life (minus my death and this situation)! I no longer have a life story to share... Or even one to reflect on... Will it all come back to me eventually? I hope so. I've lost most of what made up my life arriving here. Almost all of my abilities, almost all of my memories, and all of my items! All I am left with is myself, but with layers of my essence strapped away. What should I do now? At the moment, I have nothing to do. I'm not alone, right? There are bound to be others that will arrive here or end up here by another strange force.
Alive Once More: The Arrival of Commander Video
![[Image: Z426dK8.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Z426dK8.png)
It felt pretty odd to have a heart beating in my chest again. I was deceased for a long time before this whole fiasco. My paddle was gone... And so were my cores... It felt like death all over again... But this was different. I have to actually summon them? This place is quite confusing... But then comes me. I'm alive again, I'm in a new place, and I'm missing the things that used to make up me. I can't even fly anymore! Actually... I don't think I'm myself anymore... At least in some way... Alright, what can I remember? Swept from the Source... Mysterious "Omni" figure... No, earlier than that. I should remember how I died, right? It involved me and the Timbletot... Oh man, Timbletot. I bet he'll be really confused once he notices I'm gone! Alright, cause of death. Kamikaze-like attack, engulfed in rage... Before all that... It's hard to remember... Oh man, that's bad! My whole life (minus my death and this situation)! I no longer have a life story to share... Or even one to reflect on... Will it all come back to me eventually? I hope so. I've lost most of what made up my life arriving here. Almost all of my abilities, almost all of my memories, and all of my items! All I am left with is myself, but with layers of my essence strapped away. What should I do now? At the moment, I have nothing to do. I'm not alone, right? There are bound to be others that will arrive here or end up here by another strange force.
![[Image: BAPK5tx.png]](http://i.imgur.com/BAPK5tx.png)

