Posts: 84
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
Nealaphh Wrote:@Thaal & DP
Thanks! I get a little self conscious about my personal style sometimes; I feel like it looks a little too amateurish. I'm glad you like it though. :.) Hey man, your color is better than mine! I think it's good stuff. If you're ever looking for more drawing resources, I'll hook ya up!!
Posts: 40
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2015
Reputation:
0
I'd quite like to see a full-body portrait done of my character, though as I don't have a camera, nor the artistic skill to provide a decent sketch like Thaal, the best I could cook up is a page of references, and of course my roster page, to help you with any ideas. No sweat though, I've left the stuff mostly up to you.
Thanks in advance if you decide to do this, and if you don't... well, thanks anyway Neal, just for being a swell guy! :mrgreen:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/xZAHgkG.jpg">http://i.imgur.com/xZAHgkG.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 111
Threads: 14
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
0
I would love to have a picture of erik if you have time.
For the physical description, Erik is five foot seven with a pointed chin, unpronounced cheekbones, medium length brown hair and blue eyes and is also quite thin. He also always carries mageslayer, his sword, with him on his hip. Mageslayer is a simple 2.5 foot steel sword with a black hilt. He also wears a blue cloak with a gold trim which goes down to his knees. Under the cloak he wears black pants and boots.
Btw, the art you've already done is pretty good.
*The emperor of mankind yeets erik into a sun*
[Today 08:03 pm] Erik Vrell : Bruh
[Today 08:03 pm] The emperor of mankind : don't worship gods
Posts: 72
Threads: 4
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation:
0
I'd love to see your artistic talent spilled over my secondary, Grave. He's 6'1" with spiky, silver hair that just out at even angles, mainly in a right-slanted upwards direction. His eyes are equally as grey as his hair, and his face is rather gaunt. He has quite pale skin and he wears a white singlet with black tracksuit pants, with nothing but foot wraps on his feet.
He has a belt of smoke bombs - dark ash contained in bluish glass spheres - at his waist, and he wields two gunblades. They both have a musket-style to them with their barrels running through the middle of broadsword blades. One has a red and black colour scheme, and the patterns look like something you would see on a demon. The other has a gold and white colour scheme with golden angel wing patterns along it.
If you need more description, I can provide it.
Quote:"Nothin's gonna stop Team RNJR now!" - Ruby Rose, RWBY Volume 4
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
0
AAAH how did I miss this for four whole days!?
Athena is the obvious one, because I need a nice image to use for a signature and avatar. Her appearance description is in her roster, including a digital art thing I made myself. A pose with Crescent Gold would be lovely, since I don't have one at the moment: this is a pretty accurate image of it (use this image for scale: Athena is just a couple inches taller). If you want to go super crazy, you could do all five of her teammates and Kiarza, but everyone else's requests should definitely come before that. X3 Besides, I don't have proper descriptions for any of them yet, only some pencil art.
"I do what I can to help, but I refuse to bear the burden of being called a hero."
III'm back!
Posts: 60
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2015
Reputation:
0
Ugh, sooooo late on this, but I desperately need another picture for Axorn other than the one I currently have. I realize some of these folks are in a worse situation than me, so I'll gladly give my spot up to someone with nothing.
Reference: This
"If you truly want to save the world, you'll need to withstand it's flames."
Posts: 270
Threads: 35
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
I'll shoot you a pm in the next few days.
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
Posts: 334
Threads: 24
Joined: May 2015
Reputation:
0
And, we dream of home I dream of life out of here Their dreams are small My dreams don't know fear I got my heart full of hope I will change everything No matter what I'm told How impossible it seems We did it before And we'll do it again We're indestructible Even when we're tired And we've been here before Just you and I
Don't try to rescue me I don't need to be rescued
Posts: 112
Threads: 5
Joined: Sep 2015
Reputation:
0
Can you please do a full body of Connor? Thank you in advance!
Wins: 0 /Losses: 0/ Deaths: 0/ Official Fights: 0
Avatar done by Nobutaton!!!
Posts: 49
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2015
Reputation:
0
Posts: 40
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2015
Reputation:
0
Nealaphh Wrote:
Holy crap, nice stuff Neal. Gotta keep it in mind when if I end up beating Vic black and blue.
Posts: 104
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2015
Reputation:
0
Nealaphh Wrote:
This turned out amazing  really happy Neal, thanks
Posts: 144
Threads: 12
Joined: Sep 2015
Reputation:
0
I feel like a dickhead for asking this due to the fact that you're probably overworking yourself doing ALL of the other ones, but..
I'd also like a picture of Ballad. You can use his roster page for his physical description.
C&C Thread
New to OV? Need a question answered? Want a C&C of your work? Send a PM to me!
[img=0x0]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IhRRgzveDCY/VAgWGBxd5zI/AAAAAAAAA1c/WyYgTmN0cLQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
0
Just in case this is still up and running, I'm going to rescind my request, now that I've made myself a good enough avatar/sig set. Trying to shrink Neal's request pile a little, heheh. ||p
"I do what I can to help, but I refuse to bear the burden of being called a hero."
III'm back!
Posts: 53
Threads: 3
Joined: Aug 2015
Reputation:
0
Yo dude, could I please get one of Stu? Jade did a really cool one for our Secret Santa. And if you include text, could you put it in Intergalactic ( http://typeofmusic.tumblr.com/post/76156...astie-boys)?
Deaths: 0
Could I possibly get a Jupiter? I mean, it's low priority for you, but I'd really appreciate it.
Posts: 334
Threads: 24
Joined: May 2015
Reputation:
0
I'm feeling artistic again, so one or two lucky people might get their portraits done before I decide to fuck off again.
Seems a majority of the people on this list have up and vanished since it started sooooo, I guess I'm starting the calling list all over again. If you had called a spot on the previous list and you still reaaallly want a portrait done, I'll do it.
Just a reminder, this is for OC Player Primes only.
And, we dream of home I dream of life out of here Their dreams are small My dreams don't know fear I got my heart full of hope I will change everything No matter what I'm told How impossible it seems We did it before And we'll do it again We're indestructible Even when we're tired And we've been here before Just you and I
Don't try to rescue me I don't need to be rescued
Posts: 86
Threads: 10
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation:
0
I would love to see your version of Harlan. There's surprisingly few "30-something man wearing bowler hat and grey suit" stock photos that can pass for him.
“I don’t wanna be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.”
Posts: 164
Threads: 14
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation:
0
Got time to do me an Amber?
"I've been neglected, harassed, beaten, and diminished all my life. What motivates me to continue? The glory of proving people wrong. Being worth more than the numbing existence offered me. To be a hero." - Amber
Posts: 169
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2015
Reputation:
0
Yo, I'd like to see your take on Okor if ya could.
|