Posts: 20
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2013
Reputation:
0
Oh, so the edit button is nonexistent for roleplay posts on purpose then. I'll just be sure to proofread my posts a few times then.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
*shrug* Wuteva you says, bawss.
Edit: I didn't see the new page. That's a response to Magus, in case there was any ambiguity. >_>
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
A. Limiting edits is great so people can't cheat and rewrite something they did.
B. Limiting edits sucks 'coz it leaves errors, etc (but you can PM admin to delete for a rewrite)
C. I know how the OM system for this forum works, and how it's coded, and it's better for all this way.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Use this thread to talk about the ongoing storyline, if you're in it.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 119
Threads: 14
Joined: Aug 2012
Reputation:
0
So am I the only person in Camelot?
Posts: 270
Threads: 35
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
Garona and Magus also headed to Camelot, although Garona's been MIA since the Scramble ended.
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
Posts: 119
Threads: 14
Joined: Aug 2012
Reputation:
0
Sweet, I'll take a look at your post tomorrow and get something up.
Posts: 20
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2013
Reputation:
0
Just an update on that:
At the moment everyone (that is currently active) is posting in the same 'time,' since both Spawn and Cole included Light and Kairi in their roleplays in some way or another.
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2013
Reputation:
0
Hopefully Cole and Spawn don't think I'm rude ^^ Lightning is kind of a B and she is all about being a lone wolf.
Posts: 14
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
Waiting on an update Omni. Whenever you're ready.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Might wanna sort out where you are in the IC order. There's like 3 people all talking to them at once.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 14
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
My post is set after Kairi's second to last post in the scramble (the last she mentioned Batman in), and before Lightning, Cole and Spawn's respected arrivals.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
If everyone at the Scramble could try and wrap things up. Soon Bradley and Thrall will be moving on one way or the other. :awesome:
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqwborlxOwo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqwborlxOwo</a><!-- m -->
Video related.