The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Scramble OOC Discussion
Correction: you love and appreciate me for my dedication to the site, and wish me a good night's sleep so I can write a big-ass update tomorrow complete with rewards.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Ganondorf Wrote:I love and appreciate you for your dedication to the site, and wish you a good night's sleep so you can write a big-ass update tomorrow complete with rewards.


That's what I said.
You'll also pay the site's next subscription, and send me a compressed zip folder of Samus nudes.

?
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Any Samus nudes I send you would be ones you've given me, so no. As for the other, if you can convince the site owners to accept IOUs, then I got it covered.
I had a really crap night last night but Ill be posting today! WOOOO
[Image: sig2.jpg]
I posted again. I know, I know. Double post. But, I'm getting fairly tired here, and I wanted to make sure I did one last thing before Omni finished up the Scramble.
Oh! Btw, Mirage isn't a vehicle... per se. He's my first secondary... if that's even allowed.
Garona - takes several minutes to summon anything, even meat. Just gonna minor-edit your post, we've talked about this a bunch in this thread.

I've now bolded the relevant information in the General FAQ and About the World, so this will be the last time I don't deduct OM for this.

ANYWAY! Good posts guys, I'm ready to wrap this up. I'm gonna wake up, shower and feed myself, and then get started on this post. Rewards to follow.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Omni Wrote:Garona - takes several minutes to summon anything, even meat. Just gonna minor-edit your post, we've talked about this a bunch in this thread.

I've now bolded the relevant information in the General FAQ and About the World, so this will be the last time I don't deduct OM for this.

ANYWAY! Good posts guys, I'm ready to wrap this up. I'm gonna wake up, shower and feed myself, and then get started on this post. Rewards to follow.
Bro is there any way for you to wait until like, 12 hours from now? I've got a big post I've been working on but life got in the way. Ill finish it when I get home, but I'm in the middle of school for 5 mo hours.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
In 12 hours I'll probably be asleep again, since I'll be resetting my sleep pattern, and then we're looking at waiting another day, and I'd rather move 'er on now. If you give me the relevant deets so I can make sure they don't contradict each other, you can fluid time it so it takes place before my update.

If it's just another like 6 hours, I'll wait and get some other stuff done.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Omni Wrote:In 12 hours I'll probably be asleep again, since I'll be resetting my sleep pattern, and then we're looking at waiting another day, and I'd rather move 'er on now. If you give me the relevant deets so I can make sure they don't contradict each other, you can fluid time it so it takes place before my update.

If it's just another like 6 hours, I'll wait and get some other stuff done.
Ok bro, I can try to at least post what I've got when I get home. It'll be about 5 or 6 hours til I get home.

The synopsis is that he's gonna join Ganon.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Omni Wrote:Garona - takes several minutes to summon anything, even meat. Just gonna minor-edit your post, we've talked about this a bunch in this thread.

I've seen, lol. I guess I should have included a time period or something in there. I figured that the summoning itself without the actual statement of time would have given the impression that a sufficient amount of time had passed without implicitly stating it. I'll be more careful about that.
[Image: visig2018.png]
If that's the case, sorry for assuming. It sounded like it just happened, and then the next summon explicitly said it took several minutes so I was like "hmm ..."
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
For that particular reference, it was meant to describe a difference in time between just a "quick" summon and a much longer one. Sort of like the difference between a twig and a tree, or a baby and an adult, or a wading pool and a lake.
[Image: visig2018.png]
Vehicles are actually a pretty quick summon. Five minutes roundabouts.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
I assumed they took a lot longer because of their size. Good to know though. Smile
[Image: visig2018.png]
Yep, all the current timescales are under 'The Time and Omnilium required for various summons'

Been thinking about how to handle 'my vehicle is a secondary' ... honestly I might just remove the "vehicles can't go between verses" deal, and make them longer to summon like any other secondary. Since it can be got around like how Ganon did it.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
max what are you doing

max stahp
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Are you posting, Thaal?
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Yup, just wrapping it up.
[Image: sig2.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)