Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deadpool [Character Change]
#1
This is an application to change characters. I'm convinced this is the right decision.


Character name: Deadpool

Character source: Marvel

Character history: Under Construction

Physical Description:
[Image: Deadpool_Vol_2_55.jpg]
[Image: Deadpool.PNG]


Stats:
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 4

Starting Proficiencies:
Physical Proficiency (-1000 OM)
Ranged Proficiency (-1000 OM)


Starting Powers:
Super Jumping (-300 OM)
Master Acrobat (-400 OM)
Basic Regeneration (-1300 OM)


Starting Moves:
Married Katana Swords (-300 OM)
Two katana swords Deadpool is equipped with; They can be used singularly or together. The swords are used mostly for slashing and stabbing, but can occasionally be used for defense against other physical melee.

Remaining OM: 700


I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.

^^ I condone this text above ^^
[float=right]

Dante's Abyss Placings
2015 - 4th
2016 - 2nd
2017 - 4th


PVP Combat Record
(One-on-One)
3W - 0L - 0D
(TAG-TEAM)
1W - 1L - 0D
[/float]
[Image: Deadpool_Funny.png]
#2
Everything here looks fine. I will reset your OM and change your name; you're good to start writing. A mod will be along to set up your new roster and update your purchases log shortly.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
#3
<3
[float=right]

Dante's Abyss Placings
2015 - 4th
2016 - 2nd
2017 - 4th


PVP Combat Record
(One-on-One)
3W - 0L - 0D
(TAG-TEAM)
1W - 1L - 0D
[/float]
[Image: Deadpool_Funny.png]
#4
Name: Deadpool
Level: 1
Spent OM: 4,300
Proficiencies (2000): Physical Strength (1000), Range Proficiency (1000)
Powers: (2000): Basic Super Jumping (300), Master Acrobatics (400), Basic Regeneration (1300)
Moves (300): Married Katana Swords (300)
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Assists:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 4

I think you know the drill mister. I'll just go ahead and update your previous character log.

Edit: Lots of typos sorry.
[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)