02-15-2015, 09:51 AM
This is an application to change characters. I'm convinced this is the right decision.
Character name: Deadpool
Character source: Marvel
Character history: Under Construction
Physical Description:
![[Image: Deadpool_Vol_2_55.jpg]](http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120518143233/marveldatabase/images/3/35/Deadpool_Vol_2_55.jpg)
![[Image: Deadpool.PNG]](http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/38162/Deadpool.PNG)
Stats:
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 4
Starting Proficiencies:
Physical Proficiency (-1000 OM)
Ranged Proficiency (-1000 OM)
Starting Powers:
Super Jumping (-300 OM)
Master Acrobat (-400 OM)
Basic Regeneration (-1300 OM)
Starting Moves:
Married Katana Swords (-300 OM)
Two katana swords Deadpool is equipped with; They can be used singularly or together. The swords are used mostly for slashing and stabbing, but can occasionally be used for defense against other physical melee.
Remaining OM: 700
I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
^^ I condone this text above ^^
Character name: Deadpool
Character source: Marvel
Character history: Under Construction
Physical Description:
![[Image: Deadpool_Vol_2_55.jpg]](http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120518143233/marveldatabase/images/3/35/Deadpool_Vol_2_55.jpg)
Stats:
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 4
Starting Proficiencies:
Physical Proficiency (-1000 OM)
Ranged Proficiency (-1000 OM)
Starting Powers:
Super Jumping (-300 OM)
Master Acrobat (-400 OM)
Basic Regeneration (-1300 OM)
Starting Moves:
Married Katana Swords (-300 OM)
Two katana swords Deadpool is equipped with; They can be used singularly or together. The swords are used mostly for slashing and stabbing, but can occasionally be used for defense against other physical melee.
Remaining OM: 700
I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
^^ I condone this text above ^^


![[Image: Deadpool_Funny.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/Deadpool_Funny.png)
![[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]](http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad202/missfinefeather/SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png)