Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Between the velvet lies (open) (discussion)
#1
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1775">viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1775</a><!-- l -->

A little get together planned by the most egotistical bastard on the planet. On the upside, foods nice and messengers have been sent to every verse with a noted faction / nobility to ask for attendance, primes get in free and every guest gets a free mask.

This is being done so A: People can get to know what an ass Dio is, and B: To try and build up the setting in The Pale Moors a bit, as it stands the only faction we really have much information on is Darkshire and I have been literally the first prime to go and work for Dracula so it seems like a lot of it is a blank slate right now.
#2
I'm planning on having Aang be given a flyer/invitation of sorts to the masquerade that was found at the Mages' Guild (by someone else). Anything I should make sure to/ not to mention or include, or can I sort of just ad lib the wording?
[Image: Om484Nd.gif]
#3
The biggest things would be directions printed on the back of the flyer, a requirement for formal attire, and that you wear the mask you're given once you're in the door.

Aside from that, the food's free. Nothing else I can really think of that Dio would be willing to put up front.
#4
Thinking I might have mister snow cone here make an appearance for general snooping, exploration and information gathering reasons after overhearing about this particular little event during his normal meandering. Also it gives me an excuse to class up snow cone's appearance with his old military uniform, get him out of his wandering hobo getup.
"Hold on a second, I have a call..."
[Image: blog-Wesker.jpg]
"Yes, this is Wesker. Go ahead."
#5
Kuzan Wrote:Thinking I might have mister snow cone here make an appearance for general snooping, exploration and information gathering reasons after overhearing about this particular little event during his normal meandering. Also it gives me an excuse to class up snow cone's appearance with his old military uniform, get him out of his wandering hobo getup.

Sounds fine to me, the more the merrier. After all. Who doesn't enjoy a little chaos?
#6
I enjoy it, but it will take me about 3 posts to get out of my current situation. The way posting speeds are going, it may be over by the time I arrive!
Sometimes the difference between Good and Evil is who is passing judgement.
#7
Good news everyone!

I'm extending it by another 3 days due to Homura (one of the plot integral characters for what I want to do with this party) having some power outage issues.
#8
Neat! I'll get to enjoy three more days of excruciating mental agony at the hands of my captors! Big Grin
[Image: Om484Nd.gif]
#9
Oh, hey, Kuzan! You wouldn't happen to be searching for Faren, my recently-created-original-but-not-so-subtly-based-off-of-Farengar-Secret-Fire Secondary NPC, would you? If so, I haven't really fleshed him out at all, so feel free to make him do whatever
[Image: Om484Nd.gif]
#10
Oh, nah, looking for someone else. The purple thing was just...a completely-unplanned and unintentional coincidence.
"Hold on a second, I have a call..."
[Image: blog-Wesker.jpg]
"Yes, this is Wesker. Go ahead."
#11
For Clarity's sake here is the post order:

You thought you would be first, but it was I, Dio!

Aang.

Alain.

Kuuzan.

Homura.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)