12-17-2014, 09:55 AM
So, as you know, I have a story I'm doing in the Pale Moors about a Blight (Dragon Age). Somewhere in the Pale Moors is the Arch-demon that started said Blight.
In line with that, I'm also aware that we have the makings of a small group storyline (the Nidhogg Tournament) and aspirations toward one of the unique quests (the Tarrasque). Also, I'm a staff member, which means I have the ability to make certain things a little fancier.
I wanted to see if you were all interested in incorporating the Tarrasque unique quest and the Blight story arc into one larger story with slightly more implications. If the two are combined into one super story, ytere will still be the Tarrasque artefact, but there would also be a second artefact as well (on top of bonus for group storylines).
This is only if people are interested, particularly those with a vested interest in the two other stories.
In line with that, I'm also aware that we have the makings of a small group storyline (the Nidhogg Tournament) and aspirations toward one of the unique quests (the Tarrasque). Also, I'm a staff member, which means I have the ability to make certain things a little fancier.
I wanted to see if you were all interested in incorporating the Tarrasque unique quest and the Blight story arc into one larger story with slightly more implications. If the two are combined into one super story, ytere will still be the Tarrasque artefact, but there would also be a second artefact as well (on top of bonus for group storylines).
This is only if people are interested, particularly those with a vested interest in the two other stories.
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
![[Image: DAHost.png]](http://www.omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Events/DAHost.png)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host


![[Image: dante_10.jpg]](http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/16/95/78/58/dante_10.jpg)