Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Event advanced! Now we are in the final stages. Once me and the other staffers have figured out the points, I will post them. That will likely be tonight. Any posts made up to that point will still count, so let's make 'em good, people. :awesome: In the meantime, you guys still have a Rathian to kill.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Working on a post now. Shouldn't be a long one, mostly just ole GD going back to normal.
Also... I just realized these things don't have "back" legs... they only have one set... so I kinda screw up on my last one... ah well... that's what I get for having a Euro-centric view on draconic entities.
Posts: 90
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
Once I see Ganon's post up Harry will post.
Hold off on posting for the moment. We're about to open the voting period, after that all the posts won't go towards the points for voting.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
We have convened! These points are based on post frequency (keeping the story going at a steady pace) story progression and contribution (ie Link for engaging the dragon and keeping things interesting with Ganon, Harry for bouncing off others, giving people openings with his attacks etc, and Ganon for setting the stage and lots of other stuff) and overall quality of posts and effort put forth (ie word count). This is based on a three-man consensus, without us judging ourselves. In regards to the Samus posts, my advantage of being able to post the dramatic events and advance the story was taken into account by the other two staffers when coming up with my score.
Ganondorf: 9pts
Samus Aran: 7 pts
Proto Man: 7 pts
Harry Dresden: 6 pts
Inlumia: 4 pts
Link: 4 pts
Magus: 1 pt
Artorias: 1 pt
Eighteen: 1 pt
And for those curious, word counts thus far:
Ganondorf: 6 posts/ 5,776 words
Eighteen: 2 posts/ 762 words
Artorias: 1 post/ 583 words
Samus: 8 posts/ 3,879 words
Harry: 7 posts/ 2,831 words
Proto: 6 posts/ 4,456 words
Link: 3 posts/ 3,311 words
Inlumnia: 8 posts/ 2,600 words
Magus: 1 post/ 744 words
So here's how this works. Whoever has the most points at the end of the voting has the right to take the artefact. You may give your points to 'vote' for anyone you like, or keep your points. You can discuss among yourselves and change votes, up to the deadline. The deadline is March 5th, 00:01 GMT, or 48 hours and ~40 minutes from this post. Currently Ganondorf has rights to win the artefact. You may use this thread to discuss who you think should get it.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Ganondorf should definitely get it. He's awesome and single-handedly won the day for us. This is my unbiased decision.
Also, as soon as my sons decide they don't have to be held any longer, I'll get that post up.
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
Honestly, I pretty much think you should get it as well. Unless people wanna vote for Samus. Because I know what the artefact is and I'll be honest, I -really- want it!
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!
Posts: 90
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
In all honesty, if anyone but Ganondorf got the artefact, what's to say he wouldn't just, y'know, Warlock Punch the guy who got it three days into the future and walk away whistling?
I'd like to have a shot at the Artefact, but I don't know if anyone would throw in behind me. Any support?
That's a valid concern for any of us, really. Artifacts ARE desireable objects. Anyone who has it will need to have plans to protect it.
Posts: 90
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
I'm most concerned with the aftermath of this thread in particular. Everyone's in one place; could get messy real fast.
S'good thing Ganondorf is most skilled in running the fuck away.
Posts: 90
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
I dunno, Proto's probably got you beat there, what with Super Jumping.
Posts: 17
Threads: 3
Joined: Aug 2013
Reputation:
0
I vote for Ganon as well. I'm very glad that he kept going, even if I didn't. It was great that he also kept Eighteen in the mix. He's pretty beast.
Posts: 90
Threads: 11
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
0
Know what? My vote goes to Aran for the missile barrage at the end. Also because she's not tossing around dark magics. LET THE DEMOCRACY COMMENCE
You suck, Harry, and my wrath shall fall upon you!
Posts: 169
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
0
I originally was just gonna have it go 'up for grabs' but Jeff suggested this idea and I thought I'd give it a whirl. I think a lot of folks simply wouldn't want to fight for it, that's why. But if people wanna challenge the winner, that's a real possibility. We could all fight over it 'til we're dead. There's nobody present Samus hates, though.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the
'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters
Samus Aran or
Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!