Posts: 71
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2014
Reputation:
0
I need to write more but not music.
TPBM knows how to play an instrument
Nope. I learned a little flute back in elementary school, but I never commited enough.
TPBM remembers when music was a required class in grade school.
Posts: 100
Threads: 10
Joined: Jan 2015
Reputation:
0
Oh yeah…recorder lol
TPBM checks themselves out every morning in a mirror
Posts: 32
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2015
Reputation:
0
False, the mirror is my greatest enemy.
TPBM has problems letting go of good videogames, despite not playing them.
Posts: 43
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation:
0
I have in the past. Selling my old PS2 away as a kid was just darn difficult.
TPBM prefers retro games over newer ones.
True-ish. I like the old school feel, but newer games always seem to just play smoother.
TPBM cheats at board games.
Posts: 32
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2015
Reputation:
0
True, cheats at every game. Usually after a Vanilla win, of course.
TPBM has had writer's block in the last 24 hours.
Sure have. Usually involving distractions of some sort.
TPBM lets their pet sit on them while they peruse this site.
Posts: 80
Threads: 8
Joined: Oct 2014
Reputation:
0
True, it's quite easy to put a ferret to sleep, and then it's even easier to let them sleep on your lap while you browse the internet/ play games
TPBM has always loved exotic pets
I had turtles for awhile, but I'm still more of a standard dog guy.
TPBM can't cook anything more complex than ramen.
Posts: 23
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2014
Reputation:
0
Blatant lies. I can cook several meals, including some that surpass the categorization of "Bachelor Chow" and move into actual dinner-for-a-family-of-5 territory.
TPBM wishes they could go to culinary school.
i do, actually. I enjoy cooking, and my highschool diploma is actually a Voc-Tech diploma in food services.
TPBM wants to try something I've cooked.
Posts: 20
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2013
Reputation:
0
If I say yes...do you promise it won't kill me?
TPBM has thought of dyeing their hair an odd color.
Just a passing thought, but I actually like my hair color. And no, it won't kill you.
TPBM really needs a foot rub.
Posts: 32
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2015
Reputation:
0
True, but no one has the hand strength necessary to work with a Sasquatch like myself.
TPBM has ADD or ADHD, or thinks they might.
Diagnosed and everything. It's why I always hafta stay busy.
TPBM thinks 11 am is too damn early to be up.
Posts: 43
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation:
0
Hahah, yep. I'd say that, though, and I'm pretty much programmed into a "get up at 8am or so" kind of routine at this point.
TPBM has a pretty fucked up sleeping schedule.
Posts: 32
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2015
Reputation:
0
What is this "Sleeping Schedule?" XD Yea, I don't really maintain one.
TPBM plays boardgames... on console or PC. (Checkers, cards, Life, etc)
Posts: 23
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2014
Reputation:
0
Yep. Chess, specifically. Also, tabletop games like Pathfinder and FATE, as well as Boardgame Online.
TPBM wants to go skydiving.
Posts: 43
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation:
0
YES!! I'd probably chicken out at the last second, though ;3
TPBM enjoyed high school.