01-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Everything seems okay. But we need to chat about your moves.
Rising Spine - This seems neat and also balanced for my tastes.
Let-Down - At first I didn't think you'd actually need a move for this, but then I reckon it's okay as this is probably your surrogate for a shield-type maneuver, y'know? Also it's pretty neat (your character is really interesting in general). Just be aware that this won't help you dodge Super Moves. You would need a Super Move version to use this as a means to try and evade Super Moves.
Just so you're aware, six seconds might not seem like much on paper, but in reality, I feel like it's kind of an eternity (especially in a conflict). I appreciate the emphasis you have placed on properly balancing your moves, but I feel that you could reduce the times on both of them to four seconds, if you so desire.
Post the following into a thread in the Roster forum with your character's name as the topic name. You are all set. Welcome to the Omniverse, and I look forward to reading your introduction.
Name: Serial Martyr
Level: 1
Spent OM: 4200
Proficiencies (1600): Ranged (1000), Ranged Materialize (600)
Powers (2000): Survival (2000)
Moves (600): Rising Spine (300), Let-Down (300)
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Summons:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 5
SPD: 0
TEC: 2
Rising Spine - This seems neat and also balanced for my tastes.
Let-Down - At first I didn't think you'd actually need a move for this, but then I reckon it's okay as this is probably your surrogate for a shield-type maneuver, y'know? Also it's pretty neat (your character is really interesting in general). Just be aware that this won't help you dodge Super Moves. You would need a Super Move version to use this as a means to try and evade Super Moves.
Just so you're aware, six seconds might not seem like much on paper, but in reality, I feel like it's kind of an eternity (especially in a conflict). I appreciate the emphasis you have placed on properly balancing your moves, but I feel that you could reduce the times on both of them to four seconds, if you so desire.
Post the following into a thread in the Roster forum with your character's name as the topic name. You are all set. Welcome to the Omniverse, and I look forward to reading your introduction.
Name: Serial Martyr
Level: 1
Spent OM: 4200
Proficiencies (1600): Ranged (1000), Ranged Materialize (600)
Powers (2000): Survival (2000)
Moves (600): Rising Spine (300), Let-Down (300)
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Summons:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 5
SPD: 0
TEC: 2
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
![[Image: DAHost.png]](http://www.omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Events/DAHost.png)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
