01-06-2015, 04:53 PM
Quote:Same location as last post.
Mood: Mildly Entertained
Listening to: “My Humps” by Black Eyed Peas
Thought I should have a legit update since the last one was more a list.
So one of the swordsmen went off to do his own thing, so we’re down to one. We’ve been caught in a stampede, been through what sounded like a harem (they insisted I should be blindfolded considering my age, tch,) and now we are trouncing around the woods helping in the search of a little girl. The villagers thought we were the bad guys for some reason. Don’t know where they got that idea…
Oh yeah, and there’s huge cockatrice problem; statues everywhere with cocktrice prints all around them. They’ve got quite the infestation on their hands. Do they have exterminators for that sort of thing? What do you call a Cockatrice repellant spray?
On second thought, that punchline would be too easy. Forget about it.
I’m getting used to my companions. I’ve been cutting the swordsman some slack. Can’t afford to be kicked from the group for being too much of a hassle afterall. Got to give the dog the bone sometimes, you know what I mean? Demon girl continues to be cute, but that goes without saying at this point. I wonder if I should tell her of that fact… Eh, she probably knows.
My allergies still are a problem. Maybe I should stay off deviantart, they set off the most when I’m searching there.
It would be a shame, I love searching deviantart…
Oh yeah, update on my powers. I no longer have issues with my senses. Omnilirium kicked that in the butt. Also, I’m extra stealthy now, which will be useful if I want to stalk someone. Not that I have too many candidates at the moment, but at least the option is there. I wonder if I can get some dirt on people, could go far with a little blackmail…
Disclaimer: I’M SPEAKING HYPOTHETICALLY, NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO DO ILLEGAL STUFF! Supposedly….
Actually, does Omniverse have a law system? I’ll need to go look that up for my own safety and peace of mind. Wikipedia, awwwwaay!
[float=right]
[/float]
