The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signum Malum
#12
Quote:So since the update speed's gone straight to hell, as Mami's already said, I'll just post anyway for now.

Well, this conversation's exhilarating. were his most recent thoughts. Alain was bored. The others went back to their conversation quickly enough, though they didn't exactly look excited about it, and he got the answers he wanted through the amazing power of eavesdropping. Problem being that they then started introducing themselves to each other or talking about something else irrelevant, which meant that his interest very quickly shifted to a "who cares?" attitude. His complete indifference to the new way the chat was going let him think about how he got to White Hell a bit more, so after about a minute or two of thinking, Alain's mind started to piece it back together.

He didn't recognize every detail of the speech since he realised the group's incessant chatter was giving him a headache, but he got the gist of it. "EgOmnilium", as he was calling it, was used to create whatever X desired, X most likely would be any being identified as a "Prime" as what's-their-faces had said previously said. Of course, this is only a theory, seeing as EgOmni didn't provide any proof that I can recall, and theories needed testing before they were any use. I'm also also unable to die as long as I'm "interesting" which isn't really a help. Death'd likely have some kind of consequence anyway, assuming that EgOmni wasn't lying for kicks which'd probably mean I'll just outright die, so there was still no reason to take stupid risks like assaulting the group in front of me, obnoxiously annoying as they are. His only other options were to walk, talk to the group (he considered that less appealing than the attack), or test his theory. He decided to go with option four, imagining a vehicle fast enough to appeal to his laziness.

About five minutes of straight thinking later, Alain was reconsidering this course of action. He was concentrating for what appeared to be forever, no results, and his distinct lack of contribution to the chat was apparently starting to seem suspicious considering he was starting to get glances. He'd turned around to, against his better judgement, walk away and deal with the foot pain, but his vehicle of choice, a purple Suzuki Hayabusa bike, was sitting there. Thank god. He thought, as he turned toward the group again. Might as well announce I'm leaving.

"Well, it appears that I've forgot my script so you'll require a replacement actor. Sorry to say that my work experience with you all hasn't been all that pleasant, so forgive me if in future situations I'm not overjoyed to see you again." Alain bowed in the most mocking fashion he could before flipping onto the Suzuki and driving off to the southeast.
Super Buu Wrote:Omni points at Mickey. "Now you are a porpoise."
Retane Wrote:IM annoyed and I have to go make babies
Doomguy Wrote:@ Guu, Because we're talking about sticky white stuff and chaos gods
Dante Wrote:When all else fails, kick 'em in the dick
Demetri Malius Wrote:I wish I kept fucking Guu


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)