The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signum Malum
#7
Mami wasn't exactly the most interested in the conversation at hand - Only one thing so far had fully captured her attention (Though maybe nothing was interesting her by comparison). She was glad that things had been resolved peacefully, yes. She was paying attention, yes. But she was still dwelling on the 'Died and went to Heaven, but was locked out' part. While she appeared to just be relaxing herself, getting out of the battle-ready state she had just been in, but in reality she was completely shocked. Was this Purgatory? She wasn't the most educated when it came to religion, but she was pretty sure this was close, at least based on what she knew thus far. It was discomforting, at the least, but it was a slight reassurance, knowing that she might just get accepted into Heaven eventually, even after being a Magical Girl and all. It wasn't the most clean lines of work, but she had done it well enough to deserve Heaven, hadn't she?

She internally shrugged. It was a possibility, at least.

Hell? Did he just say this was Hell? People really did seem to assume this place had religious implications, didn't they? Her included, even though she thought little of what happened after death for most humans. For Magical Girls, obviously she thought about it, but otherwise... No, not really.

The topic of joining the guards rose, and Mami immediately dispelled her rifles, causing them to splinter into pieces, then disappear - The one she had passed off to Hyphen included. "We won't be needing those for a while. I'll give you another if the need arises," she explained. "I'm afraid I have no interest in joining any guards - I'm just going to see myself out." She could do so much more if she worked independently rather than with a guard force. She turned to Hyphen and said, "Care to join me?" The offer was opened to Siej as well, though they didn't seem to be off to a good start. Mami didn't take very kindly to his type - Gamblers, she meant. She started heading east, as she had been heading before, half-expecting Hyphen and possibly Siej to follow... Though she wouldn't promise herself that she would.

Mami stopped and blinked - She hadn't introduced herself, had she? "How rude of me," she muttered under her breath, then turned around. "Before I go, I'll introduce myself; I'm Mami Tomoe. Pleased to meet you." Though she noticed something in Siej's eyes - What seemed like a plight for help. Though I implied it... Maybe I should directly tell him he can join us. "Come along - You're more than welcomed to."

At that, she turned to the east and started walking.
[Image: KBSao70.jpg]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)