12-21-2014, 10:54 AM
At the gate, Siej wept. He didn't cry, which was reserved for the harder of tear-jerking, but he cried a slower, deeper cry. It hurt him all the way through to be locked outside these gates which he had immediately known to be heaven. The line of people here had fallen in number dramatically as he waited with a wet face. He'd also come to the realization that he'd died in his sleep the night before, of a stabbed right lung.
----------------[/Flashback]------------------
Siej stopped, huffing as hard as he could while the two Guards behind him slowed their pace but didn't lower their weapons. In fact, they raised them at Siej, though were mindful of Mami and Hyphen's rifles. Apparently they'd seen modern weapons as they stayed well back from Siej and the two women. With great courage Siej stepped forwarids, then spoke.
"I died and went to heaven but was locked out. Woke up here and haven't stopped trying to get back my clothing until recently when I made out with this fancy sword." He unceremoniously unsheathed the weapon, The Unbalanced Blade, and tapped it lighty against the ground. He turned towards the guards and pointed the weapon at them before sheathing it. They'd tensed up when he drew it, but now that he sheathed it they could see that he didn't intend on fighting now that the ladies were helping him, or at least were trying to squash this mess.
"I was gambling, and for that I'm not sorry. I at least now have money and something to fight with other than Jade." He opened his cloak and revealed a gun on a shoulder holster overtop of his blue and flattering shirt. They didn't seem impressed, but were suddenly again wary of him.
"You didn't need to do that thing to me!" the woman said, "And why did you make me breathe so deep I saw red stars?"
"I was stabbed in the lungs!" He shouted, gasping as he grabbed his right side. It had healed at a remarkable rate, and his hindbrain apparently decided that the shout was a sign that he shouldn't be trying to regenerate right then. Unfortunately, the holes were still there even though they were now small and manageable (ish).
"You don't have to shoot 'em, I just want to know where the nearest bounty office is or mercenary hideout so I can join or somethin'. Or guard station. Or whatev'. I need a job and/or money or at least some direction now that I've landed in Hell. Or wherever this nexus is."
He blinked.
How do I know this is a Nexus.
I don't know.
Who are you?
Who do you think?
Oh yeah!
----------------[/Flashback]------------------
Siej stopped, huffing as hard as he could while the two Guards behind him slowed their pace but didn't lower their weapons. In fact, they raised them at Siej, though were mindful of Mami and Hyphen's rifles. Apparently they'd seen modern weapons as they stayed well back from Siej and the two women. With great courage Siej stepped forwarids, then spoke.
"I died and went to heaven but was locked out. Woke up here and haven't stopped trying to get back my clothing until recently when I made out with this fancy sword." He unceremoniously unsheathed the weapon, The Unbalanced Blade, and tapped it lighty against the ground. He turned towards the guards and pointed the weapon at them before sheathing it. They'd tensed up when he drew it, but now that he sheathed it they could see that he didn't intend on fighting now that the ladies were helping him, or at least were trying to squash this mess.
"I was gambling, and for that I'm not sorry. I at least now have money and something to fight with other than Jade." He opened his cloak and revealed a gun on a shoulder holster overtop of his blue and flattering shirt. They didn't seem impressed, but were suddenly again wary of him.
"You didn't need to do that thing to me!" the woman said, "And why did you make me breathe so deep I saw red stars?"
"I was stabbed in the lungs!" He shouted, gasping as he grabbed his right side. It had healed at a remarkable rate, and his hindbrain apparently decided that the shout was a sign that he shouldn't be trying to regenerate right then. Unfortunately, the holes were still there even though they were now small and manageable (ish).
"You don't have to shoot 'em, I just want to know where the nearest bounty office is or mercenary hideout so I can join or somethin'. Or guard station. Or whatev'. I need a job and/or money or at least some direction now that I've landed in Hell. Or wherever this nexus is."
He blinked.
How do I know this is a Nexus.
I don't know.
Who are you?
Who do you think?
Oh yeah!
Undersiej Joining Thread
Undersiej Roster Thread
All men die but not all truly live.
[Undersiej Profile in Pic]
![[Image: 003ac.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/Master_CJ/Forum%20shit/003ac.jpg)
Undersiej Roster Thread
All men die but not all truly live.
[Undersiej Profile in Pic]
![[Image: 003ac.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/Master_CJ/Forum%20shit/003ac.jpg)

