12-18-2014, 03:26 PM
With this said, who do you think is the most dangerous in our crop of new primes? I don't just mean because of omnilium but also because of personality, motivations, objectives, connections... that kind of stuff.
For me, I'd put Kerrigan and Dark Link at the top of my list, because they have a lot of talent and motivation and could easily mess up stuff (posting pace aside, of course <3). I'm also curious to see how some of our combinations of new members play out, like the Forest group and the trio still in the Nexus. If their members remain active, both could easily lean on one another to rise to prominence.
For me, I'd put Kerrigan and Dark Link at the top of my list, because they have a lot of talent and motivation and could easily mess up stuff (posting pace aside, of course <3). I'm also curious to see how some of our combinations of new members play out, like the Forest group and the trio still in the Nexus. If their members remain active, both could easily lean on one another to rise to prominence.
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
![[Image: DAHost.png]](http://www.omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Events/DAHost.png)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
