12-16-2014, 08:59 AM
What on Earth Fawklin was talking about, Quill had no idea. However once Fawklin summoned a horse Quill's grin grew wider. Maybe they're worlds were not so different if Fawklin knew of horses and Gherron knew of space travel. He could also see the competitive glint in Fawklin's eyes, and he was sure it was also in his. "Maybe we should put that to the test man." Quill said as he mounted his speeder. "A race? And then we'll see if you're just speaking out of your ass." He laughed as he revved the engine, as the machine roared to life. "And let's see who's the better pilot huh Jedi?" Quill says to Gherrron with a wink.
Quote:Ooc: Hey guys. I'm really sorry with my lack of posting. Midterms have been hell and I'm really busy with school and work stuff. Also with sailing stuff as my season is starting to end. So if I take ages to post, feel free to go on without me. Just keep Quill with you.

