12-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Finally satisfied, Gherron produced his own orb of Omnilium. Holding it in front of his face, he studied it carefully. "I think you're both right. This stuff can be literally anything... And from what Omni said, we may not be the only people here. In fact, I highly doubt that we are. All those doorways around us probably link to other worlds; probably how we were transported her to start with. So much can be learned with this Omnilium..." He whistled softly. "If only Josh could see this." Looking at the other two, he let a small smirk appear on his lips. "Why don't I show you two how we get around where I come from." Closing his eyes, he pictured a speeder, his own, in fact. When he opened them again, a slim red vehicle floated in front of him, and his smile grew even larger. "I present to you, a speeder bike."

