The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#52
He checks his pockets for the first time since his arrival, and feels a marble sized object in his right pants pocket. He reaches in and takes the object out revealing the same thing as the others. I wonder if this is what brought that tea kettle to fruition. "Must be. I mean yea I have it too, I think it's the currency of this world." He tossed the orb into the air snatching it back. "Worlds, I made tea appear earlier from the orb It was okay, I should have just wished the ingredients."


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)