12-12-2014, 07:17 PM
With a smile, Gherron realized this was going to be a fun trip. "Okay first of all, this was back when I was younger, and even then its only right to obey your master as a Jedi. I'm a man now, but if still follow Josh's lead any day." When the two started talking about style, he had to perk up at that. "Hey, in my defense, these robes are for the more revered Jedi as it is. I don't know why I was brought here in them... Last thing I remember, I was wearing a red t-shirt and jeans. I'm not always formal, you know. But that's another story. Do either of you remember being given something on your way here?" His mind drifted to the omnilium again. Did the others have it as well? It would make sense. As he thought of the strange substance, his hand clasped around it in his pocket. If it truly could be used for anything, he'd have a field day. He was an engineer of sorts with most things. It could be used to his advantage.

