The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#49
"What's a Drag Queen, sounds like something a barbarian would do in a Hold." Fawklin looks down "This, is the highest of fashion for a Naming Feast, plus leaving in a hurry I didn't have to much time to change into something more," He looks at Quill "more thievish." He said with a grin. "Plus this Jacket is the only thing I have, or ever had of my mothers."

Fawklin listens to Gherrons tale, about 'swoop bikes' and criminals. "We raced horses from gate to gate, betting on the races were illegal but never enforced by constables. The races are more for the glory of the breeders and renown of the Kingdom. I never raced but on foot, won quite alot, the losers would say it was my swiftness but I think they were afraid of my father." Who funnily enough would have liked nothing more than to see me lose. "because I've seen them run and I know I'm quick but some of them were more like horses than man." Fawklin became somber in remembrance of his father and in turn Varen.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)