12-12-2014, 05:51 AM
With the current situation, Gherron just couldn't help himself but to grin. The hulking figure of a man had a point. He'd been to quite a few planets where space travel was not yet in their technological grasp, and had acted very similar to Fawklin. But the three of them were indeed a very odd group. Hopefully they could make up for it in combat... Gherron wasn't too sure about Fawklin, but he knew that with a blaster like the one Quill has at his side, he had to be good. And yet, thinking of all this, the Jedi couldn't help himself. So what if it was real? The younger self peeked from the inside of his mind. Gherron was once more adventure than business. Perhaps it was time to take on that role again. So, when the warrior asked for a story, he was the first to pipe up.
"Well, where I come from, we have this thing called swoop racing. It's a very dangerous sport, where you drive swoop bikes through a course that's so randomized, it needs the quickest mind just to survive. Just think of this. A motorcycle, but thousands of feet up. You can relate to that Quill." He shot the man a look. "Anyways, I was a padawan then, a Jedi learner. I had no business being part of this race; after all their Illegal in civilized space. But I didn't care. I was actually doing pretty good for a while. Almost crashed and burned a few times, but I won. Went to collect my reward, and well, turns out my master was disguised as a racer to try and take some down. Of course he didn't believe me when I said I was there for the same reason. Grounded for a month, man. It was horrible."
"Well, where I come from, we have this thing called swoop racing. It's a very dangerous sport, where you drive swoop bikes through a course that's so randomized, it needs the quickest mind just to survive. Just think of this. A motorcycle, but thousands of feet up. You can relate to that Quill." He shot the man a look. "Anyways, I was a padawan then, a Jedi learner. I had no business being part of this race; after all their Illegal in civilized space. But I didn't care. I was actually doing pretty good for a while. Almost crashed and burned a few times, but I won. Went to collect my reward, and well, turns out my master was disguised as a racer to try and take some down. Of course he didn't believe me when I said I was there for the same reason. Grounded for a month, man. It was horrible."

