12-12-2014, 04:22 AM
Mood: Apathetic
Listening to: ”Who Let the Dogs Out” by Baha Men
So we should be finally leaving the Nexus soon. Been here too long. Been like four hours or something. I’m mildly curious where we’re heading. One of the swordsmen looks nervous about going to the gate we chose for him. Oh well, he’ll get over it. I’m sure he’s already forgotten about the whole medical tent incident already, so I’m guessing he’s insanely easy going about these kinds of things.
Felt some of my powers come back. As soon as I wanted stealth powers, I suddenly had them. Its kind of odd considering I thought it took time and focus to summon them and I don’t remember doing that this time. Then again, I did watch a 10-minute long Youtube Poop earlier about ninjas, so it must have happened then. Those do weird things to the mind…
Also, the allergic reaction I mentioned in my tweets seems to be getting worse. I get it every time I do my usual searches on deviant art. I’ll need to see a doctor about it eventually. I wonder how allergies work in a universe where people can get back up from several stab wounds and a punch to a gut with little repercussion. Also, I wonder how normal is it to have an allergic reaction to images on the Dataverse. Admittedly, it doesn’t make sense, but it must be allergies based on the symptoms. Well, if my symptoms get worse, at least I have two sizable meat shields protecting me if I need to lie down in a battlefield or something.
Currently sitting on Demon Girl’s head (get your mind out of the gutter.) I guess we’re forming a totem pole, with swordsman on bottom, Demon Girl in middle, and me on top. You know, considering my lack of powers, it’s amazing how I’m able to keep my
Listening to: ”Who Let the Dogs Out” by Baha Men
So we should be finally leaving the Nexus soon. Been here too long. Been like four hours or something. I’m mildly curious where we’re heading. One of the swordsmen looks nervous about going to the gate we chose for him. Oh well, he’ll get over it. I’m sure he’s already forgotten about the whole medical tent incident already, so I’m guessing he’s insanely easy going about these kinds of things.
Felt some of my powers come back. As soon as I wanted stealth powers, I suddenly had them. Its kind of odd considering I thought it took time and focus to summon them and I don’t remember doing that this time. Then again, I did watch a 10-minute long Youtube Poop earlier about ninjas, so it must have happened then. Those do weird things to the mind…
Also, the allergic reaction I mentioned in my tweets seems to be getting worse. I get it every time I do my usual searches on deviant art. I’ll need to see a doctor about it eventually. I wonder how allergies work in a universe where people can get back up from several stab wounds and a punch to a gut with little repercussion. Also, I wonder how normal is it to have an allergic reaction to images on the Dataverse. Admittedly, it doesn’t make sense, but it must be allergies based on the symptoms. Well, if my symptoms get worse, at least I have two sizable meat shields protecting me if I need to lie down in a battlefield or something.
Currently sitting on Demon Girl’s head (get your mind out of the gutter.) I guess we’re forming a totem pole, with swordsman on bottom, Demon Girl in middle, and me on top. You know, considering my lack of powers, it’s amazing how I’m able to keep my

