12-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Fawklin gives a humph. "Xandar, Terra, Coruscant, The two of you boast of travelling the stars in ships floating in air. I can only imagine some of the stories you have to tell, and the people of my lands would find you either a fantastical blasphemous story teller, or something is seriously wrong with your head, probably both." He chuckles out some laughter "Planets, galaxies, space ships," He hears these strange words in the tongue of his own voice and thinks how ridiculous he must sound. Well not the words just me babbling on about them. I swear if this is all just a dream from after getting hit by that sailor I'm going to bring down that ship with me in flames of which would light up the skies in the colors of, of well Omnilium. He shakes his head out of an amalgamation of emotions.
Fawklin looks to Quill, then to Gherron and then down at himself. "We must make the oddest trio to behold, I mean a wandering Warrior Monk, an aimless kidnapped Outlaw, and an abominable Outcast, who is the fairest and best dressed of the three if I don't say so myself." He said tugging on his jacket then rubbing his facial hair, or lack there of with the back of his left hand and a gaping grin on his face. "Eh it's okay what you two lack in physicality and fashion sense, you more than make up for it with knowledge, for the whole 'other worlds' thing is just utter nonsense to me." But I will learn, and fast with these two as guides "It looks like we still have a bit more to go." He said watching the pillars grow in height and width, slowly starting to make out the boldest of designs. "Go on one of you, regal me a blasphemous story." He finished, still with a grin on his face.
Fawklin looks to Quill, then to Gherron and then down at himself. "We must make the oddest trio to behold, I mean a wandering Warrior Monk, an aimless kidnapped Outlaw, and an abominable Outcast, who is the fairest and best dressed of the three if I don't say so myself." He said tugging on his jacket then rubbing his facial hair, or lack there of with the back of his left hand and a gaping grin on his face. "Eh it's okay what you two lack in physicality and fashion sense, you more than make up for it with knowledge, for the whole 'other worlds' thing is just utter nonsense to me." But I will learn, and fast with these two as guides "It looks like we still have a bit more to go." He said watching the pillars grow in height and width, slowly starting to make out the boldest of designs. "Go on one of you, regal me a blasphemous story." He finished, still with a grin on his face.

