The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#42
When Fawklin called him out on the Saber, Quill expressed a micro frown for a fraction of a second. It vanished in an instant however. "I like to think of myself as a treasure hunter." He told Fawklin with his usual grin, completely unfazed by the mans attempt to intimidate. As the old saying goes, fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Perhaps Quill should be afraid of Fawklin, but he couldn't be bothered. Quill returned his gaze back to the Jedi, whatever that meant. Gherron's confidence seemed to be concerted with fact rather than ego. Having these two as an enemy would not be a wise choice. "Keeping a low profile is usually the plan" Quill informs Gherron. "However the plan never usually plays out how I want. As for Coruscant, can't say I've heard of it before." Something told Quill that where ever the other two came from, it must be a completely different world than the one he came from. "But I think we should keep moving. I'm starving and could use a drink man."
[Image: 350px-Legendary_Star-Lord_%282014%29_logo.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)