The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alain Velgr/Alain the Carnedge
#3
Just a couple more things on Abyss: Given it is an AOE type spell expanding out from a central focal point, I would toss in there somewhere that the further from the source of origin (or its center) the weaker the intensity of the flames. Lastly, for simplicity sake, I would make this a 'once per round' (a round is your post and all your opponents in competitive play) Move to keep the language closer to the Competitive Fighting Rules. As there is only three or so rounds in a standard fight that should suffice as a proper way to gauge your fatigue in the roleplay itself.

Everything else looks good~

After that, I see no further problems and I'll approve you in proper when I get home from work tonight. For now though, I have to go.
[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)