The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#31
"Oh I see, every sword master in Stentar has their 'own' styles of fighting, they are all based on the same concepts of sword play but some are more power than others, some like Varens' are more balanced, and I use my speed, well used my speed. Fighting in Stentar evolves with the fighters." He responds as the duo nonchalantly walks west. "Honestly even tho that Smiling Shade makes sub par tea, I'm glad it brought me here, I'm still on the edge about you though monk." Fawklin said with a sly smile on his face.

About a minute or so later Fawklin stopped almost instantly, started to look around with just his eyes. something is coming Taking slightly longer strides to catch back up with Gherron he leans closer to the Jedi and speaks softly. "Gherron, I don't know if you feel it but something is following us, it's faint but getting closer."


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)