The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#23
Gherron listened to the man, a smile of understanding coming to his face. Shaking his head, he put his hand on Fawklin's shoulder. "Don't be afraid, my friend. We.. well, not myself personally, but those gifted in the force can conjure fire, ice, and even lightning. There are even those called shapers, which use the force to control the elements. I'd heard of one in particular, a fire shaper. He was very powerful. Perhaps you are gifted with the force as well." He smiled reassuringly. "I could help you to master your ability, Fawklin."


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)