The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#22
"No the people who were I come from Zjinn are abominations looked down on because they, we can control the elements." With a sigh Fawklin continues. "The most I know about my people is what I have learned about myself, and that is I can control fire and flames, impervious to them as well." Putting his hands out and looking at his palms then turning them around. "I can't control it, or the know how. All I know is that when I get angry that is when it happens."


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)