12-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Pondering the question places his cup on the stone, after he refills Gherron's cup he stands jumps a bit vertically and apon landing runs about fifteen feet away in one fluid movement grabs his dagger turns and throws it lodging it in the middle column of the fountain. "Well my accuracy is a little off, I do seem slower, a bit heavier if you will, but I would need trees or rock formations to truly test my agility." He said jogging back to the fountain. Stepping up into the fountain to retrieve his dagger, and puts it back in his belt. "I do seem physically dampened but before we go on I do have something to tell you." Fawklin sits back down and drinks what is left in his cup. "I am what is called a Zjinn." He says lowering his head. "I'm sorry if this changes our acquaintanceship."

