The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#19
Gherron nodded and offered his cup to be filled again. "No, the Jedi and Sith are very real. If I had my notepad, I'd show you my travels. I draw, you see. Only... it't not on me, so it must be back on my ship. That idiot Omni couldn't just transport me [i]and[/] the ship?" He shook his head solemnly. "Anyway, this place seems to be having its own effect on me. My connection to the force is weakened somehow. I still have my strength, I can feel that, but it's like the power has been sapped from me, stolen somehow. I need to find a way out of here." He looked at the man opposite him. "What about you, Fawklin? Any significant changes to you?"


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)