The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#16
Placing two cups next to each other Fawklin beckoned Gherron over with a head gesture. "Ahh well by the smell I would say Junta Tea, but the Junta leaves look and smell like the poisonous Rosaltin weed." He said as he poured steaming tea into the closest cup. "Don't worry monk, err Gherron. I'll make sure it's not poison." He chuckles under his breath and takes a sip, waited a few moments and took a second sip of boiling hot tea. Unflinchingly nodded with delight. "Oh yea now this is what I'm talking about. The Smiling Shade knows how to make a decent pot of tea, but I'm better." He continued pouring into the second cup and topping up his.

He sits on the outer ring of the fountain grabs his cup and takes another sip. "So that is a mighty odd yet magnificent blade, does it have a name?"


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)