The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#14
Fawklin starts to laugh off his excitement letting Yemukefu dangle at his waist. "Of course you have a disappearing blade, here I was expecting it to be on your back under your robe." He jumps from the fountain putting his sword in its sheath. "I'm sorry for the disappointment but I had to know your intentions and your weapon." The smile fades from his face as if disappointed in himself. I need to be calm, I can't let myself lose control, can't meditate around him, I wonder if they do tea in this world? "Do you like tea monk?" Looking at Gherron still in a defensive stance with his saber ready for anything Fawklin stands there waiting for a response of any kind but with one thing on his mind. Junta Tea, a nice warm pot of Junta Tea. A few seconds later if reacting to wants a strange all color ball formed infront of Fawklin with a tea pot in the center where the swirling colors converge.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)