12-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Gherron sighed, anticipating this. The man wanted him to prove his worth. The Jedi figured he'd just cut the man's sword in half with his saber, like he'd done countless times before to similar opponents, and maybe then the other would not try to advance on him. Un-clipping the ornate weapon from his belt, he fingered the ignition on the side, watching a pale blue blade spring forth, with a snap-hiss followed by a slow, melodic hum. Twirling it a few times, he let his outer robes fall to the ground, and gripped the weapon in both hands and set it pointing downward in the direction of the man in the fountain.
"I must warn you before we begin, if you choose this battle, I will not back up. I will fight with as much ferocity as I do all that challenge me. I do not wish to take your life. If this is to be a simple duel, no harm will come to you." Eyeing the other intently, he tried to gauge his true intentions. Now that his awareness of the force was somewhat returning, he felt more at peace. Taking a deep breath, he waited or the first move.
"I must warn you before we begin, if you choose this battle, I will not back up. I will fight with as much ferocity as I do all that challenge me. I do not wish to take your life. If this is to be a simple duel, no harm will come to you." Eyeing the other intently, he tried to gauge his true intentions. Now that his awareness of the force was somewhat returning, he felt more at peace. Taking a deep breath, he waited or the first move.

