The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#11
Gherron began to recount the planet of his home, answering each question. "Well like I said, I don't worship any gods. Where I'm from... the monks don't worship anything really. We study this entity called the force. It lives around us, watching, and in some times serving. Those that have a strong midichlorian count can harness it." To demonstrate, he reached out with his mind to the knife at the man's belt, and it gently lifted out of the sheath and floated in front of his face. A small smirk played across the Jedi's lips, but not a threatening one. "Go on, take it."

Remembering it was his turn to talk, he continued on about Coruscant. Anyway, the top swordsman in the order, or at least since I'd been there, was my own master Joshua DragonsFlame. He taught me to fight with a sword. That's another thing. Monks where I come from also fight. But we're not soldiers. We've been in a few wars, yes, but we're mainly peacekeepers. Coruscant is a very dangerous place, but there are others more so." He took a second to let all of the information sink in. "So... what about you? What's Maglin like?"


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)