The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#10
Looking up towards the opaque sky trying to recall. "Right! Omni. What I vaguely remember is him saying some unsettling things." Fawklin puts his hands behind his back and steps to the left side of Gherron. I wonder what the Shade found so interesting in him, he seems so, so bland. Other than that scar. "Coruscant huh? It's a dangerous place? Who's the top swordsman there? If you're a monk, which gods do you praise?" About four feet away to Gherron's left Fawklin turned towards the fountain. Wait where's the fire bird bust?


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)