The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#9
Memories made themselves known from the back of Gherron's conscience then, breaking through to the surface. Wincing, he began to recall. "It's all very fuzzy... I do remember a voice, but he didn't call himself the Smiling Shade. It was..." He played the voice over in his head. "Omni." He shook his head softly, as if trying to get water out of his ears. "Yeah, that's it. Some guy named Omni. He said I'd interested him, so he took me here. Or something." He shrugged slightly. "Like I said, it's all fuzzy. What about you?" He noticed he was face to face with the man now, and only had to look up slightly; he wasn't that much taller.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)