11-29-2014, 05:03 PM
Seraph stopped to think before sitting down on the blank, featureless ground. Where was he from originally. His curious mind was driven to find this out, to find his true personality. Throughout his time as hollow and arrancar from what he could remember, he was composed of a numerous, nearly uncountable amount of fragmented souls he had once devoured. He knew within this ocean of lost identities was his own, but he had no idea how to identify it. He had half-way accepted the fate of never knowing exactly who he was and began a new life as an arrancar. He had shifted his curious mind to other subjects, though his true desire would never leave. The espada stood again and shook his head. "My true origin is not known to me, but resides in the world of the living, on a planet humans call Earth. Somewhere along the line I had died and became attached to something in that world, causing my soul to stay and not pass on".
Seraph scratched the chin of his mask in thought before continuing. "My soul self ate itself away, and thus I became a hollow. From what legend tells of me, I stalked the battlefields of many important battles in human history, but I became stuck in a cold land named Russia, and fed myself the souls of Napoleon's dead troops. eventually I made my way to japan, and found a way to remove my mask, giving me a more human appearance."
He turned to desco and gestured lightly at her, before resting his arm. "If you refer to the residence I was referring to, then I was talking about Los Nachos...no.... Los Noches, an Arrancar Fortress. My kind are generally a little more brutal than I."
Seraph scratched the chin of his mask in thought before continuing. "My soul self ate itself away, and thus I became a hollow. From what legend tells of me, I stalked the battlefields of many important battles in human history, but I became stuck in a cold land named Russia, and fed myself the souls of Napoleon's dead troops. eventually I made my way to japan, and found a way to remove my mask, giving me a more human appearance."
He turned to desco and gestured lightly at her, before resting his arm. "If you refer to the residence I was referring to, then I was talking about Los Nachos...no.... Los Noches, an Arrancar Fortress. My kind are generally a little more brutal than I."
"I've been here before, used to this kind of war. Crossfire grind through the sand. The orders were easy: 'It's kill or be killed'. Blood on both sides will be spilled."
![[Image: DeathMountain.png]](http://omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Events/DeathMountain.png)
![[Image: blades.png]](http://omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Factions/blades.png)
![[Image: DeathMountain.png]](http://omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Events/DeathMountain.png)
![[Image: blades.png]](http://omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Factions/blades.png)

