The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#8
"I've never heard of any of those lands, but I am, was from the Kingdom of Maglin, and like wise monk I walk on the cautious side especially in a strange land." He starts to walk towards the sandy haired monk in an inquisitive manner. "I do not know what this Force is you talk about but The Smiling Shade is what I think brought us here. He came to me in a dream after I was knoc...What is the last thing you remember monk? Before waking up here I mean." Fawklin said getting closer and closer.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)