The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perhaps I made a wrong turn?
#6
He didn't have the vision like dream? "Gherron Vael, those are some strange robes like none other than I've seen in Maglin. Are you one of those Monks of the Old Gods? What Country are you from?" He said dropping both hands to his sides noticing the truth of confusion in this monks voice. "Where are my manners, my name is Fawklin son of." He pauses to reflect on the words he was about to speak. "Son of.............. I'm Fawklin the Zjinn." He said straightening his posture and then bowing low.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)